We would like to invite you to our first technical webinar on Service Creation in the NeMo Electromobility Network on 1st February 2018 at 14:00.
This one-hour webinar will briefly explain the development of the NeMo Hyper-Network, which consists of tools, models and services to provide seamless interoperability of electric vehicle charging and other electromobility services. It will then zoom in on what the Hyper-Network can provide for B2B and B2C application and service developers and the tools they can use.
|When?||Thursday 1st February 2018, starting at 14:00 Central European Time (Brussels, Berlin, Paris…)|
|How?||Participation is free but registration is required: Register here|
You can join the Webinar through your browser with no additional software needed, or by calling a local phone number that will be provided after you register.
Who should attend?
- IT developers involved in creating apps and other online services
- Providers of value-added services related to electromobility (payment, booking, navigation, roaming)
- Researchers and PhD students involved in IT development
- Other electromobility stakeholders with a technical background.
The structure of the webinar will be as follows:
- 14:00 Welcome and presentation of the speakers
- 14:05 Introduction to NeMo
- 14:10 What is the NeMo Hyper-Network, how will it work and how can you engage with it?
- 14:20 Tutorial on electromobility service creation
- 14:50 Questions and discussion
- 15:00 End
The webinar is organised and moderated by ERTICO – ITS Europe, with speakers from ICCS – Institute for Communication and Computer Systems (NeMo Project Coordinator), IBM and the Technical University of Berlin.